The main goal of aqua was to help the people who were rejected by other companies in the past due to their credit and was introduced in the year 2002. The NewDayLtd marked and written by the Aqua Credit Card.
Aqua Credit Cards comes with a higher Annual Percentage Rate (APR) at the subprime market than the mainstream credit cards and because of this, instead of borrowing, they are conducted as a tool for you to rebuild the credit card score. The range of Aqua Credit Card continued beyond its classic card to its Rewards.
Moreover, its Advanced cards provide cash back and the interest that you pay is reduced but in order to benefit you have to pay off your balance once in every month.
The Aqua Credit Card introductory offers are such as that they allow Balance Transfers offer, and allows Money Transfers offer. The only offer they do not allow is the Max Balance Transfer Limit.
- The rate of monthly spending is £100. Whereas, the annual spending is £6.
- The rate of monthly spending is £250. Whereas, the annual spending is £15.
- The rate of monthly spending is £500. Whereas, the annual spending is £30.
- The rate of monthly spending is £1000. Whereas, the annual spending is £60.
- The rate of monthly spending is £2500. Whereas, the annual spending is £100.
- Standard Cashback Rate is 0.5%.
- For Enhanced Introductory Rate, there is no introductory enhanced cashback.
The Aqua Credit Card Additional charges are such as
- Late Payment Free charges are £12.
- There is no inactivity fee.
- Over Limit Fee is £12.
- Returned Payment Charges are £12.
- Copy Statement Charges are £5.
- Copy Voucher Charges are £5.
- In card highlights, there is a 48-day interest free period.
- After a period of 4 months, credit limit may be increased.
- Text reminders will remind you so that you will not miss a payment.
- If you are managing your finances properly good then your credit card rating can be improved.
- Customer Service will be available 24/7.
- A Free Aqua Credit Card checker for customers.
Aqua Credit Card Customer Reviews & Complaints
After collecting the complaints and reviews from the customers, some of the reviews below are collected from different sources and forums.
“At the end of January, I called them to ask about my interest-free period, they told me that I had an offer, which was valid until 28th of February, and I would not have to pay interest of my balance until my offer expires. Then, last week I made a payment for the full balance and I had an interest added to my account of £60. Next day, I called them again and they told me that cannot find the call.”
“The only reason I signed up for this card was GBP 20 Amazon gift card. After a period of 3 months, I did not receive any gift card from them as they say that they would send. Surely, I would not recommend anyone to sign up for this card.”
“This is awful; they put a limit on the number of payments I can make on their application. Ridiculous! It is my will to pay what and when I want to pay! This is a misuse of power against people, who are trying to pay off debt. Moreover, as my other cards, they save payment details, but they do not. It is as if they are using their power to stop us from making payments. Furthermore, they also do not show our interest rates. This is horrible”.
“I would say they are totally not helpful, I make some payments every month but today the Aqua Credit Card
“For six years, I am pleased with my first credit card. To rebuild my credit status I wanted a product that will
“Because of a failed coffee shop of my wife, my credit card ratings went down. Vanquis, high rate, Luma did not
“I am having issues lately, and I am not getting any real response from Aqua Credit Card”.
“I made my account in July 2016. However, in my credit history, it shows that there is a late payment that was made 10 months ago”.
“I called them like 4 times, and what I got was promised call backs and they never really bothered. I needed to sort out my late payments for a mortgage from 2016”.
“I wanted was to sort things out but they didn’t give a response. They have a terrible customer service and I would not recommend you to register complains on file”.
“I mistakenly paid my minimum payment twice, all I asked was a refund, they told me to wait 3 to 5 days, and I have not been given a refund ever since”.
“It’s been a year for me with Aqua Credit Card and I am honestly speaking, I have never missed any payment and never had I faced problems with Aqua Card. I had a poor start with my credit score but now it’s climbing up”.
Our Review of Aqua | Classic Credit Card
The sole purpose of
On the current statement, as long as
Trustpilot granted a
Customers with poor credit history and looking for rebuilding their credit profile must select an option of Aqua’s Classic Card. The catch for this is the customer should manage their repayments and clear balance every month. If they failed to do this, interest will be charged on any outstanding balance. Moreover, for late payments or exceeding the credit limit, you will be charged.
Apply Minimum Criteria
- You should be 18+.
- Must have a permanent UK address.
- Should not have history with bankruptcy in the period of last 18 months.
- Must have a UK bank or building society account.
- Should not have any CCJs in the last year.
- Should not have any Aqua and/or Marbles card in the last year.
How to Apply for
Aqua Credit Card
- Go to the home page of Aqua Classic Credit Card Website at www.aquacard.co.uk.
- Scroll down and hit on the “Apply Now” button.
- After clicking, the application page will appear. Add your personal data, your contact information, your details related to employment and finance details and your bank information.
- After filling, scroll down and click on “Apply Now” link.
How To Activate Your Aqua Classic Credit Card
In order to activate your Aqua Classic Credit Card, kindly redial the given
number – 0800-028-7777.
How To Login To Your Aqua Classic CC
- Visit www.aquacard.co.uk and locate Aqua Classic CC abode page. On the top of the screen, there is a “Login” widget.
- Click on the tab “Continue to login”.
- Write your username and password on the right side of the page.
- In the end, click on the “Login” button.
How To Recover Your Forgotten Aqua Classic CC Password
- From the website, go to the Aqua Classic CC login page.
- Once you are there, scroll down and click on “Reset Password” button.
- Complete the details with your last name, date of birth, postcode, card number and lastly card expiration date.
- Lastly, click on the “Next” button.
How To Make Bill Payment With Your Aqua Classic CC
Through different methods, customers can make payment and the methods are
- Through Direct Debit
- Online payment method
- Post method
- Standard Order method
- Telephone Banking Service method
If you have any problem or inquiry kindly, call us at – 0333-220-2691.
Aqua Classic Card Customer Service
For further enquiries and problems, you can contact Aqua Classic CC Specialist by calling at the numbers that are given below.
Customers in overseas can call us at – +44 113 244 8986.
The address is given below
Aqua Customer Service
PO BOX 173
Aqua Credit Card Mobile Applications
- For Android
Android customers can use this link to download the mobile application:
- For IOS
IOS customers can use this link to download the mobile application:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can we use Aqua credit card?
Aqua Credit Card can be used as a MasterCard. Once the withdrawal appears on your account, interest and fees are charged from that day. Also, there is a tax of 3% for every time you withdraw cash.
- Is it possible to transfer money from Aqua Credit card to bank account?
It is not possible to transfer cash to your bank account. However, you could
withdraw cash as cashpoint with 30% interest added from day one until the day it is repaid.
- How to pay back onto my aqua credit card?
For more enquiries call us on 0333 220 2691. The money will be taken from your bank if you chose to pay through Direct Debit likely 17 days after the statement issued date. You can also pay through your bank online on from the Aqua’s website www.aquacard.co.uk.
- Is there a credit limit on an Aqua Credit card?
Yes, the initial credit limit for Aqua Classic Card is between £250 and £1200 or £100 or £300 as it depends on customer’s personal circumstances, and we expect you to afford to repay easily.
- Using Aqua Card, can I withdraw money?
Yes, you can withdraw money using Aqua card where you the MasterCard logo. 3% tax is deducted on every withdraw of cash.
- How much time does the Aqua Card takes to arrive?
The Aqua Card will be sent in the post if it succeeds through the credit check process. This process may take up to 14 days. For fast delivery, you can pay extra and card will arrive sooner.
- Is it possible to go over my Aqua Credit Card limit?
Remember, this is very important that you should know that you must not go over your credit card limit. Aqua will send you a reminder text message when your credit card limit is about to end. If you pass over your limit in a month, you will be charged and that charged will