Are you having bad credit? On the other hand, you are not using any credit card yet and not built your credit history before. Alternatively, you were unable to make some of your payments and the payment was deducted from your credit score. The solution to all the problems is the Blaze Credit Card.
As the Blaze Credit Card is not a secured one, because the fees and interest rates are not unique. Which
The Major Credit Bureaus take a report from the Blaze card and secured cards. Which means that if you make your payments on time on a regular basis then you can raise your credit score easily. In result, you can be eligible for the better option in limited time. After that, you are able to get the cashback cards so that you can easily get the rewards on spending every dollar.
Let’s have a look on the offers you can avail using your Blaze card.
- Can get up to $1,500 credit limit, initially, some of the customers get the credit limit of $350 and others may get higher.
- You don’t need any security deposit.
- In the period of 6 months, if you make your payments on time you can easily increase your credit line on maintaining your account in good standing.
- Stay connected with your account by checking the text and email notifications.
- Use the free mob app to access your account easily anytime anywhere.
Blaze Credit Card Details
Rate & Fees
Have a look on the rates and fees of the Blaze Credit Card given below:
- The annual fee is $75.
- For Purchase, the APR charged is 29.9% which is fixed.
- No Penalty APR is charged.
- For Cash Advance the APR charged is 29.9% which is fixed.
- The late payment fee is up to $25.
- The Returned payment fee is up to $25.
- For Cash Advance Transaction fee is 2% of each Advance.
Blaze Credit Card Features and Benefits
As you already know that the Blaze MasterCard is for the customers who are having bad credit or don’t have any credit line. These cards are not premium as you can’t earn any cashback rewards or travel on free by using these cards.
The Blaze and the secured cards provide you
While shopping online or booking
In limited time, you will be eligible for the better card. On having a better card you can get free travel and cash back opportunities. Many other cards are in the market by focusing on your credit score you can avail a better opportunity by having a better card.
What You Get…
- You can get easy approval on having poor credit.
- Can use your card anywhere the MasterCard is accepted.
- You can raise your credit score.
- Can easily refund your full security deposit.
- There is no hidden fee charged to you.
- The penalty APR is none.
- The late payment fee is $25 which is maximum.
- By making your payments on time you can easily be built your credit score in a short time.
The annual fee you have to pay for the card is $75. As it provides you with a platform to build your credit so the fee is worth paying, otherwise you can go for other options which charge you low fee than this card.
You have to pay 29.90% Variable APR which is
The other good feature includes that you will only be charged with $25 as a late fee penalty. As other cards charge, you bit high if you miss a payment. Moreover, the returned payment fee is $25 in case if your payment is returned due to any reason.
Blaze Credit Card Consumer Reviews
After collecting the complaints and reviews from the customers, some of the reviews below are collected from different sources and forums.
“What is the purpose of sending pre-approval if you want the customers to wait for a month after getting the approval and get denied after that? I am so sad because my credit score decreased because of them. If you have received the same pre-approval, do not trust it as this is a fraud attempt and it will make your credit score low…Heart Breaking!”
“After charging the annual fee, they will terminate your account after few months without even mentioning the reason which is disgusting.”
“I am a retired officer and received a trust fund along with the Social Security Number, I am very glad for Blaze. I got approved within minutes and received my card in less than a week. I paid the annual fee, which is $75 after receiving the card instantly I got the credit on the spot. Now I hope to have a better credit limit after making a few payments.”
“After 3 months of completing chapter 7, I got my approval. My request for the increased credit limit to 1500 was accepted immediately. I was given $250 which lead my credit score to 1750 after 6 months. Was amazed to get a credit limit higher than others. Maybe I was free from all the debts and do not have any expenses left. I always make full payment on time because of this I have not charged any interest.”
“I was charged with an interest fee and late payment fee before receiving my card. I don’t want to start my card with a bad notification and due to this I cancelled my card.”
“My credit score was 572 and was qualified for blaze unsecured MasterCard. The APR is very high which I dislike about this card, but you will not charge with any interest fee if you will make your full payment on time. You will get a sudden increase in your credit limit after 6 months if you will make your payments on time. In addition to this, the minimum pay is high and is added to your balance, which is a great benefit for you. The annual fee they charged is high but they will manage it later. For instance, in the beginning, I got a credit of $25, which is not much, but it is worth for me. Their customer service is also very good.”
“Worst card I have definitely will cancel it soon as I always make my payments on time above the minimum fee but as per promise they denied to increase my credit limit.”
Blaze Credit Card Login
If you are already a user of Blaze card and want to access your account to
manage, your card activities then go through the process below:
- Visit the official site of Blaze by using the link www.blazecc.com/CardMemberServices.
- You will be directed towards the login page of Blaze.
- Now you will see a login page in front of you named as “Welcome to the Cardmember service”.
- Here you have to enter your login credential i.e. your username and password.
- Next click on Sign In button to access your account.
In case if you have forgotten your account username or password and want to recover it then use the steps mentioned below for complete guide:
- Visit the official site of Blaze to access the Login page by using the process explained above.
- At the end of the login page locate the “Forgot your username and password?” option and click on it.
- Now in the next window click on the continue button to proceed the process.
- The next step is for account verification here you have to provide your Account number, expiration date, security code (last 3 digits) and Social Security Number (last 4-digits).
- After providing the complete information click on continue button.
If you want to apply for the Blaze Credit Card then you should complete the
requirement that has given below:
- The age of the applicant should be 18 years or above.
- Applicant must have the valid photo ID issued by the government.
- Social Security Number (U.S) is compulsory.
- The applicant should be the legal resident of the state of U.S having the rural route APO/FPO mail address.
How to Apply for Blaze Credit Card
If you are interested to apply for this card then go through the steps are given below:
- Visit the official site of the blaze by using the link https://blazecc.com/Invite/Application/ApplicationForm.
- You will be directing towards Application form page of Blaze.
- Now you have to provide your personal information, financial information, mailing address and additional information in the given section.
- After providing the complete information click on the Preview application to finish the application process.
Customer Service – Help & Pay By Phone
If you have any query or want some more information about the credit card then you can use the Customer Care Service of the Blaze Credit Card that is 1-866-205-6600.
Credit Card Payment Address
Blaze Visa Credit Card
PO Box 2496
Omaha, NE 68103-2496
How much you will earn with Blaze Credit Card?
As the Blaze card, do not provide a platform to avail any rewards or cash back opportunities. You can only
For earning the rewards and cash back programs, you must have a good credit score for these programs. However, if you have good credit then the Blaze card is not the card for you. You can go through other options, which provide you with different benefits and offers.
Should you get the Blaze Credit Card?
If you do not have a credit history yet or having a bad credit then definitely Blaze MasterCard is an excellent option for you to have.
The annual fee charged to you is $75, which is definitely small in price if you worth your convenience to have a credit card, but you can also check other options if you are looking for
As this is a functional card, you can use it anywhere, where the MasterCard is accepted. Which means you do not have to go through any hurdles in booking a hotel room or to rent a card or shopping online. Three problems-one solutions i.e. your Blaze card.
Compare Blaze Credit Card with Others
There are many benefits offered by the Capital One Secured MasterCard that make it different from the Blaze MasterCard. The most important feature of this card is that the security deposit depends upon the creditworthiness.
The other benefit of having a Capital One card is that in just making your payments on time in the first five months you can increase your credit limit. Moreover, you do not have to pay any additional deposit for this.
If your credit score is not bad you can run out by just paying $49 or $99 down for a credit line of $200. You might be asked to get the credit line down from $200 because you cannot have a limit higher than 200 after opening your account.
Capital One issues a wide range of great cards. After building your credit score by using your secured card, Capital One will provide you with the best card options. By using their website, you can get the pre-approval.
It is not easy to get this card as compared to other secured cards. Your approval will be accepted if you are having a poor credit but if you don’t have any bank account currently and if your annual income cannot cover all your bills then they will not let you get the card.
The annual fee for Capital One Secured MasterCard is none.
The criteria for OpenSky Secured Visa is slightly different. Their concept is to provide a platform for everyone to build their credit by making this card the easy one to get. For this card, you do not need any bank account and there is no check on the credit. You can make payments for your bill from any method that is suitable for you.
You need to pay the security deposit that
As the OpenSky is providing you with a platform to build your credit, all the three credit bureaus take a report from them. No other card issued to you. By using the unsecured line of credit you cannot upgrade your OpenSky account, you have to apply from the different issuer.
While comparing with other secured cards, the Blaze MasterCard is not the best option so far. If you are eligible to apply for Capital One or OpenSky cards then go for it. The OpenSky card is providing the same benefits as the Blaze card in the annual fee $40 that is less.
Top Blaze Credit Card Alternatives
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I make purchases using my Blaze Card?
Yes, you can use your Blaze card anywhere, where the MasterCard is welcomed. The features of this card are same as the other credit cards, by using this card you can easily book a hotel room, rent a car, make online purchases and pay your bills online, you can also use your card to eat at a restaurant anything you want.
- Why the Blaze MasterCard is not named as a secured credit card?
There are many secured credit card, which
There is no security deposit on the Blaze MasterCard. Only you have to pay the annual fee and other charges that include a card’s interest rate that is high.
- Is the Blaze MasterCard free?
No this card is not free you will be charge with an annual fee that is $75.
By building your credit score, you can go for other options with zero annual fee. Other cards will provide
On just paying $20 per year, you can add an authorized user. The user will get a different card but still connected to your account. You should be responsible for the authorized user you are adding and all the purchases he makes using your account.
- What is the eligibility criteria for the standard credit card, which is not secured?
You can also raise your credit score by using Blaze MasterCard. Just make your payments on time and you will be eligible for the opportunity to have a zero fee credit card and make your score better.
It is better not to carry any balance in your card, as you have to pay for it. You will have to pay an interest rate, which may be higher and might damage your credit score.
The Major Credit Bureaus take
If you focus on the rules that are provided above