Wawa Credit Card has no annual fee but this card
In the beginning, you might be attracted by the rewards and featured offered by the Wawa Credit Card. In the first 2 months, on purchasing
As these rewards are eye catchy, some terms and conditions decrease their value. The rewards which you can earn using Wawa Credit Card are limited to the amount $60 every year. Moreover, you are not allowed to cross the limit of 100 rebates at Wawa in the single billing cycle. If you will earn more rewards in the first 2 months then you will instantly reach the limit of $60 and would not able to get the benefit from the cash back.
Types of Cards
There are three types of Wawa Credit Card, have a look
- The Wawa Gift Card
This is the best gift card, which you can have in your life to use for yourself. It’s up to you either you had registered it with your Wawa Rewards account or in the wallet, this card will provide you an easy platform to pay your bills
- The Wawa ® Credit Card
Are you searching the easiest way to make payment at the pump? Then go for Wawa® Credit Card to fill your tanks easily without any hurdle. Use this card to buy Wawa fuel in addition to this there are many other benefits offered by the card that includes managing your account online, pay using your card at the pump and many more.
- The Wawa Fleet Card
To grow your business smoothly use Wawa Fleet Card. It is providing you the services in over 525 locations in Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, Delaware, Florida
Features of Wawa Credit Card
The features of the card include:
- Provide convenience to pay at the pump.
- Can operate your account online: view current statements and unbilled charges and plan your payments.
trackingsystem to track your purchases of fuel, which you make separately. To track your budget this is goodoption and also it helps to let your credit remain open to makepurchases for “big ticket”.
- Open-ended: you can select an option whether you want to pay in full or to make a minimum payment.
- Can get additional cards freely: You can keep all your purchases of your family fuel at one statement.
- There is zero liability for the authorized charges.
- Citi® Identity Theft Solutions: if you face any sign of theft then Citi® provides special assistance.
|The annual fee is $0.||The reward programs are limited.|
|On making purchases at Wawa you can get decent reward.||The rate of interest fee is high and |
late fees is charged.
|Except rewards on gas there are no other great features offered by thiscard.|
Customer’s Reviews & Complaints
After collecting the complaints and reviews from the customers, some of the reviews below are collected from different sources and forums.
I confirmed my order before reaching by using the app but when I reached no order was ready after arriving they too around 20 minutes this is the story of Maplewood location. Their service is very slow so be careful and active always as many people are around you to have the handouts you have.
No issue at all. The customer service is very good. I am having a card
Their team is outstanding. Few days before I left my wallet in the
I never had a Wawa Hoagies before and wanted to try it for the first time. I was hungry and I decided to have it once. My mistake
Finally, I decided to throw it in the trash. It was the last roll of my life. Then they give me another one without my assistance. I moved out for my work and decided to have no more hoagies ever from the town Bustle ton Avenue.
I signed a check and mailed it to them on the date 3/31/16. They kept my check for at least a month on 4/25/16 and imposed a late payment fee on me and this happened a second time to me. I will never suggest this company to anyone. Don’t go to this company.
Benefits of Having a Wawa Credit Card
The benefits of the Wawa Credit Card is as follow:
- Initial Savings
After getting approved for the Wawa Credit Card in the first 2 months, on purchasing gas at Wawa store you will earn 25¢ rebate per gallon on gas. This kind of saving is unique. This means you can save up-to $5 on filling your tank of 20-gallon. After the first two months, on purchasing gas at Wawa store you will earn 5¢ rebate per gallon on fuel. This amount is equal to 2 percent of the cash back.
- Online management
You will get access to manage your account online. You can easily pay your bills online, Provide tracking system to track your purchases of fuel, which you make separately. To track your budget this is a good option and also it helps to let your credit remain open to making purchases for “big ticket”. This is a big benefit for you to manage your account by this way you will hardly miss any payment.
- Additional Cards
The Wawa Credit Card provides you an entire family account. Wawa gives you additional cards freely, you can keep all your purchases of your family fuel at one statement. By this, you can plan the gas expenses for your complete family and can get to know which member is using the most gas from the family. It can happen if everyone is going to the same gas station for the purpose of budgeting purpose.
- Flexible terms
You can select an option whether you want to pay in full or to make a minimum payment. It does not depend on the financial situation so you should know the options provided by Wawa.
- Interest free
After getting approved for the card in the first two months you have to pay zero interest fees. This is a better way of saving which you can take advantage.
- Zero liability
There is zero liability for the authorized charges and this is a secure process. There is no stress on you to pay for the charges. You can call the customer representative of Wawa to discuss the charges.
- Identity theft
To remain stress-free Wawa is providing Citi® Identity Theft Solutions: if you face any sign of theft then Citi® provides special assistance. It provides you with full assistance to free you from identity theft and this is a secure process.
- No annual fee
One of the great benefit offered by the Wawa Credit card is that they charged you with zero annual fees. In comparison to other credit cards, this is a good point as all the other cards charge you with an annual fee. This card helps you to make your credit easy and to manage your account manager.
- Repair costs
If in case something happened to your car while filling the car tank with due from Wawa then this loss will be paid by the company. This is one of the unique benefit offered by the company.
On using the Wawa credit card, you can get a variety of benefits and can enjoy the perks offered. In the first two months, you can earn 10% cash back while making purchases in-store and 2% outside the stores. After the two months, you can earn 3% cash back while making purchases at Wawa stores and 1% outside the stores.
Applying for a Wawa Credit Card
If you are interested to apply for this card then go through the steps given
below. This process is simple and easy and is complete in less than 60 minutes.
- Visit the official site of Wawa by using the link wawacreditcard.
- You will be
directingtowards the homepage.
- You will see Apply now button on the top, click on it.
- Before starting the procedure you should read the terms and conditions.
- Now you have to provide your details required in the given section.
- After providing the complete information click on Submit application to finish the application process.
Wawa Credit Card Login
If you are already a user of Wawa Credit Card and want to access your account to manage, your card activities then go through the process below:
- Visit the official site of Wawa by using the link Login page.
- You will be directed towards the login page of Wawa.
- Now you will see a Sign on the page in front of you.
- Here you have to enter your login credential i.e. your username and password.
- Mark remember My User ID if you are using your own device.
- Next click on Sign On button to access your account.
In case if you have forgotten your account username or password and want to recover it then use the steps mentioned below for complete guide:
- Visit the official site of Wawa to access the Sign On a page by using the
- process explained above.
- In the end of the Sign On page locate the “Retrieve User ID or Reset Password ” option and click on the option required.
- Now in the next window, you have to verify your information
- The next step is for account verification here you have to provide your
- Account number, name same mentioned on the card, security code (last 3 digits) and Social Security Number (last 4-digits).
- After providing the complete information click on the Verify button to proceed with the process.
Register your Wawa Credit Card
If you are interested to register your card then go through the steps given below:
- Visit the site of Wawa Credit Card by using the link mentioned above.
- Locate the register button on the Sign On page. The link is mentioned at the end of the page as register your card.
- Next click on it to start the process.
- First you have to verify your information.
- Now you have to provide your Account number, name mentioned on the card, security code (last 3 digits) and Social Security Number (last 4-digits).
- After providing the complete information click on Verify button to register your card.
You can make your payment online as well as by using your phone for Wawa Credit Card. To make your payment using phone dial the number 1-855-207-9816. Moreover, if you want to make your payment online then go to the Sign On page and login to your account to make your bills paid.
Should You Get a Wawa Credit Card?
Is the Wawa Credit Card good option for me? Probably yes, if you are a regular customer of the fuel stations you can save 25¢ rebate per gallon on gas in the first 2 months, on purchasing gas at Wawa store. This amount is equal to 10 percent of the cash back, which is a rough estimate. After the first two months, on purchasing gas at Wawa store you will earn 5¢ rebate per gallon on fuel. If you will earn more rewards in the first 2 months then you will instantly reach the limit of $60 and would not able to get the benefit from the cash back. This is not much as in comparison other cards are offering more than 2 percent cash back opportunity on all the purchases you make including gas purchase that proves that we can go for some better option other than this card.
An Alternative to the Wawa Credit Card
The alternative card can be the Chase Freedom Credit Card as it has good standing. This is famous as one of the best cashback card. If you are having good credit score then you should go for Chase freedom card. Only the Wawa card on the gas purchases offers 2 percent cash back but on the other hand chase freedom is offering 5 percent cash back on selected categories for the amount $1500 which you spent every quarter. You are not supposed to change the categories at every start. On grocery and gas, you can get
If we will compare both of the cards then the result shows that Chase Freedom Credit Card is offering you 1 percent cash back on all the other purchases you make and Wawa Credit Card give no reward in return. Hence proved, the Wawa Credit Card is the good option to you.
Wawa Credit card mobile application
To get the mobile application for convenience use the link given below:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there any annual fee charged for Wawa Credit Card?
No this card is charging zero annual fee. Moreover, this is the major benefit for having this card.
- Is Google pay accepted by Wawa?
It seems to be that Wawa Company did not accept
- Do you use Wawa Credit Card in store?
Yes, you can use your Wawa Credit Card in all the Wawa locations to shop for food, beverages and other merchandise purchased but offer you with
- Is there any gift cards for Wawa?
Yes, you can have it online as well as by visiting the Wawa Stores or by using the Wawa app but you cannot get it by using your phone.
- How can we earn points at Wawa?
By adding the Wawa gift card in your Wawa Rewards account or by using the app you can earn a reward on adding the first card. You can make payments of your purchases, which you make by using this gift card on the Wawa app. You can earn three rewards easily on spending $50 on the qualified items.